Cheaper Gadget Insurance
Why insure through Cheaper Gadget Insurance?
As we become more and more dependent upon our gadgets, it becomes more important than ever to look after and protect them. If the unexpected happens and that vital gadget is accidently damaged or lost or stolen, then you will glad you have protected it with a Cheaper Gadget Insurance policy.
- Accidental Damage - We will pay repair costs if your electronic device is damaged as the result of an accident.
- Theft - If your electronic device is stolen we will replace it. Where only part or parts of your electronic device have been stolen, we will only replace that part or parts.
- Accidental Loss - If you lose your electronic device we will replace it.
- Breakdown - Electrical or mechanical breakdown that occurs outside the manufacturers guarantee period. This cover is not available on laptops.
- Malicious Damage - If your electronic device is damaged through the intentional or deliberate actions of another party we will repair it. Where only part or parts of your electronic device have been damaged, we will only replace that part or parts.
- Fraudulent Call Use - If your electronic device is a mobile phone, is lost or stolen, and covered by your policy, we will refund the cost of calls made from the mobile phone after the time it was lost or stolen up to a maximum of £100. Itemised bills must be provided to cover up to 90 days whilst you are abroad.
- Period of Cover - The electronic device must be less than 36 months old with valid proof of purchase (not from online auctions) when the policy is started. In the case of laptops, these must be less than 12 months old with valid proof of purchase (not from online auctions) when the policy is started.